1. Earn a minimum of 24 credits:
Students must successfully complete at least 24 credits in various subject areas to be eligible for graduation.
2. Complete four credits in English:
This includes English language arts courses from grades 9 to 12.
3. Finish four credits in mathematics:
Including Algebra I, Geometry, and two additional math courses.
4. Obtain four credits in science:
Students must take Biology and three other science courses.
5. Secure four credits in social studies:
This encompasses a study of history, government, economics, and geography.
6. Earn one credit in physical education:
Participation in a physical education program is required for at least one credit.
7. Acquire one credit in career preparedness:
This course covers academic planning and career development.
8. Complete three credits in CTE, foreign language, and/or arts education:
Students can choose from Career Technical Education, a foreign language, or arts education to fulfill this requirement.
9. Pass the Alabama High School Graduation Exam:
Students must pass this standardized test to demonstrate proficiency in core subject areas.
10. Maintain a cumulative GPA of 2.0 or above:
A minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0 on a 4.0 scale is required for graduation.