1. Review the organization's quality management system manual
The quality management system manual should be reviewed to ensure that it complies with the AS9100 standard.
2. Verify that the quality management system is in compliance with AS9100
The quality management system should be verified to ensure that it is in compliance with AS9100. This can be done by comparing the organization's quality management system against the requirements of AS9100.
3. Verify that all documented processes are in place and are being followed
All documented processes should be verified to ensure that they are in place and are being followed. This can be done by conducting process audits and verifying that the processes being audited comply with AS9100.
4. Perform process audits on key processes to ensure compliance
Process audits should be conducted on key processes to ensure compliance with AS9100. This will help identify any areas that may need improvement and allow for corrective action to be taken.
5. Review corrective and preventive action plans
Corrective and preventive action plans should be reviewed to ensure that they are effective in addressing non-conformities and preventing them from happening again.
6. Verify disposition of non-conforming products
Non-conforming products should be disposed of in a manner that ensures their safety and does not impact the quality of the product.
7. Verify retention of records
Records should be retained for a specified period of time in order to allow for verification and assessment of the quality management system.
8. Evaluate management's performance with regards to quality
Management's performance with regards to quality should be evaluated in order to determine if they are meeting the requirements of as9100. This can be done through reviews of quality metrics and management's responses to quality issues.