1. Apply for graduation by the specified deadline:
Ensure you have submitted your graduation application by the date set by the university to avoid any last-minute complications.
2. Clear all holds on your student account:
Resolve any financial obligations or academic holds to ensure you are eligible to graduate and receive your diploma.
3. Complete all academic requirements and courses:
Fulfill all the coursework and departmental requirements as outlined by your degree program to qualify for graduation.
4. Confirm the number of credits required for your degree:
Double-check to make sure you have the necessary number of credits to meet your degree's criteria.
5. Order your cap and gown:
Purchase or rent your official Auburn cap and gown in time for your graduation photos and the ceremony.
6. Verify the date, time, and location of your commencement ceremony:
Mark your calendar with the correct details of when and where your graduation ceremony will take place.
7. Check your Auburn University email regularly for updates:
Stay informed about any graduation announcements or changes by consistently monitoring your university email.
8. Attend the graduation rehearsal:
Participate in the rehearsal to familiarize yourself with the ceremony proceedings and your role in it.
9. Collect your guest tickets for the commencement ceremony:
Obtain the necessary tickets for your guests in advance to ensure they can attend the ceremony.
10. Update your contact information for diploma mailing:
Make sure the university has your correct mailing address to send your diploma without delay.