1. Clean the bar countertops and surrounding areas using a disinfectant cleaner.
Apply disinfectant cleaner to a cloth or sponge and wipe all surfaces of the bar, including countertops, shelves, cabinets, and furniture.
2. Wipe down all of the bar stools using a disinfectant cleaner.
Use a clean cloth to wipe down each stool with a disinfectant cleaner; allow them to air dry afterwards.
3. Vacuum and mop the floors around the bar area, paying special attention to any areas that tend to get dirty quickly (e.g., under the bar, in front of the refrigerator, etc.).
Use a vacuum cleaner on carpets and upholstered seats before mopping tiled or hardwood floors with an appropriate cleaning solution; take extra care when cleaning around tables and chairs.
4. Dust all of the surfaces in the bar area, including shelves, cabinets, and furniture.
Use a dry cloth or dusting wand to remove any dust buildup on surfaces; pay special attention to corners and crevices where dirt tends to accumulate.
5. Clean and sanitize all of the glassware in the bar using a dishwasher detergent or sanitizer solution; allow them to air dry afterwards.
Place each glass into a sink or dish basin filled with a mixture of water and either dishwasher detergent or a sanitizer solution; scrub each item thoroughly before rinsing off any residue and allowing them to air dry.
6. Polish all of the metal surfaces in the bar (e.g., sinks, taps, railings) with a stainless steel polish.
Apply a stainless steel polish to a clean cloth and buff each surface until it is shiny and streak-free.
7. Clear away any clutter from around the bar area and organize it into designated storage areas.
Gather up any miscellaneous items that may have been left behind by patrons or staff and place them into designated bins or shelves; be sure to pay special attention to loose papers or cups which can quickly become breeding grounds for germs.
8. Empty and clean out the refrigerator, paying close attention to any spills or food particles that may have been collected on the interior surfaces.
Remove all food items and shelves from the refrigerator; use a mild detergent or cleaning solution to wipe down every interior surface, being careful not to leave any residue behind.
9. Clean all of the bar equipment (e.g., blenders, mixers, beer taps) using a mild soap and warm water solution; rinse thoroughly afterwards.
Use a soft cloth to clean each piece of equipment, paying special attention to any nooks and crannies where dirt may have accumulated; rinse with warm water when finished for a thorough clean.
10. Dispose of all trash in designated receptacles, making sure to wear gloves while doing so to prevent cross-contamination.
Collect all garbage from around the bar area and place it into designated trash cans or dumpsters; wear gloves while disposing of all waste to prevent the spread of germs and bacteria.