1. Faucet and sink condition:
Check for dripping faucets, loose handles, and any signs of water damage around the sink area. Ensure the sink drains properly without any blockages.
2. Toilet functionality and leaks:
Inspect the toilet for any leaks around the base and ensure it flushes correctly. Check the tank and bowl for cracks or defects.
3. Showerhead and bathtub condition:
Examine the showerhead for leaks and proper water flow. Inspect the bathtub for cracks, chips, or loose tiles.
4. Grout and tile integrity:
Look for cracked or missing grout and tiles. These can lead to water damage and mold growth if left unattended.
5. Lighting fixtures and switches:
Test all light fixtures and switches to ensure they are working correctly and replace any burned-out bulbs.
6. Ventilation and exhaust fan operation:
Verify that the bathroom ventilation system is functioning properly to prevent moisture buildup and mold growth.
7. Flooring condition:
Check for any loose or damaged floor tiles, laminate, or other flooring materials. Repair or replace as necessary.
8. Cabinet and countertop inspection:
Examine cabinets and countertops for water damage, loose hinges, or any signs of wear and tear.
9. Mirror and glass surfaces:
Inspect mirrors and glass surfaces for cracks, chips, or any defects that may pose safety hazards.
10. Plumbing for any signs of leaks or blockages:
Inspect exposed plumbing pipes for signs of leaks, corrosion, or blockages. Address any issues promptly to prevent water damage.