1. Vacuum the carpets and furniture.
Make sure to vacuum all of the carpets and furniture in your bedroom. This will remove any dirt or dust that may be on them.
2. Dust surfaces and blinds.
Dust all of the surfaces in your bedroom, including the window blinds. This will get rid of any excess dust and make your bedroom look cleaner.
3. Wipe down all surfaces with a damp cloth.
Wipe down all of the surfaces in your bedroom with a damp cloth to remove any dirt or dust that may be on them. Be sure to use a separate cloth for each surface so that you don’t spread any dirt around.
4. Remove cobwebs from corners and ceilings.
Remove any cobwebs from the corners and ceilings in your bedroom with a broom or vacuum cleaner. This will make your bedroom look neater and less spider-infested!
5. Vacuum and clean under the bed.
Vacuum and clean under the bed to remove any dirt, dust, or other unpleasantness that may have accumulated there over time.
6. Clean windows and mirrors.
Clean all of the windows and mirrors in your bedroom using a glass cleaner and a rag or paper towel. This will make them look shiny and new again!
7. Change bed linens and make the bedspread and pillows look nice (fluff, straighten, etc.).
Change your bed sheets if they are dirty or stained, and fluff up your bedspread and pillows while you’re at it for a more inviting appearance.
8. Sweep or mop floors if necessary.
If your bedroom floor is dirty, sweep it or mop it using a broom or mop as necessary. Be sure to do this regularly to keep your bedroom looking tidy!
9. Take out the trash and recycle.
Take out the trash and recycling from your bedroom so that it doesn’t accumulate over time and start to smell bad. Put the trash can outside if possible so that you don’t have to see it every day!
10. Put away any clothes or items that are out of place.
Put away any clothes or other items that are out of place in your bedroom so that it looks more tidy and organized. This will help you to relax and feel more comfortable in your space.