1. Arriving to school on time and ready for learning.
Students should arrive at school on time, dressed and ready for learning. This includes wearing appropriate clothing and having all the necessary supplies.
2. Following the school’s code of conduct.
Students are expected to follow the school’s code of conduct, which includes rules regarding behavior, dress code, and academic dishonesty.
3. Displaying positive behavior in the classroom and hallways.
Students should be respectful and polite in the classroom and hallways, following teacher instructions and not disrupting others.
4. Respecting teachers, staff, and classmates.
Students should show respect for all members of the school community, including teachers, staff, and classmates. This includes using appropriate language and not engaging in bullying or other aggressive behavior.
5. Participating in class discussions and activities.
Students should be active participants in class discussions and activities, contributing their ideas and working collaboratively with others.
6. Completing homework assignments on time.
Students should complete homework assignments on time, putting in the effort required to produce quality work.
7. Showing proper manners when eating in the cafeteria.
Students should exhibit good manners when eating in the cafeteria, including using appropriate language and taking only what they can eat.
8. Refraining from using profanity or bullying others.
Students should avoid using profanity or bullying others in any setting, including at school. This includes verbal abuse, physical violence, or cyberbullying.
9. Remaining seated during class time unless instructed to do otherwise.
Students should remain seated during class time unless there is a specific reason to stand up (e.g., getting a drink of water). This helps to ensure that everyone is able to focus on the lesson at hand.
10. Putting away all personal belongings when exiting the classroom.
Students should put away all personal belongings when exiting the classroom so that no one is left tripping over them or dealing with a mess later on.