1. Open a new document in the word:
To open a new document in word, click on the file tab and select new. This will open a new document in word.
2. Click on the insert tab and select the checklist box:
The checklist box can be found on the insert tab and can be inserted into your document by clicking on the checklist box icon.
3. Click on the button to add items to your list:
The button to add items to your list can be found in the upper left corner of the checklist box. To add an item, enter the text of the item and then hit enter.
4. Enter each item on your list, making sure to number them in order:
To add an item to your list, enter the text of the item and then hit enter. Make sure to number each item in order, as this will make it easier to reference later.
5. If an item is completed, check the box next to it:
If an item is completed, check the box next to it to indicate that it has been completed.
6. When you are finished, click on the save button and save your document:
When you are finished adding items to your list, click on the save button and save your document.