1. Go to King Soopers' website and create a shopping list.
When creating a shopping list on the King Soopers website, it's important to make sure that you include everything you need. The website offers a variety of tools to help customers create their lists, including a search bar and product categories.
2. Make a note of what you already have at home.
Before going to King Soopers, it's helpful to make a note of what you already have at home. This will prevent you from buying duplicates of products you don't need.
3. Decide what meals you will be preparing this week.
Before going to the store, it's helpful to have an idea of what meals you will be preparing in the next week. This will allow you to check the weekly ad for sales on ingredients that you will need for those meals.
4. Check the weekly ad for sales and coupons.
The King Soopers weekly ad is a great resource for finding sales and coupons on products. Checking the weekly ad before creating your shopping list can save you money on your purchase.
5. Add items to your shopping list that are on sale or match your coupon.
When creating your shopping list, be sure to add any items that are on sale or match one of your coupons. This can help save you money on your purchase.
6. Go through each aisle of the store and make sure you have everything on your list.
Once you have created your shopping list, it's important to go through each aisle of the store to make sure you have everything you need. This will help avoid having to go back to the store later.
7. Double-check that you have everything before checking out.
It's important to double-check that you have everything on your list before checking out at King Soopers. This will help ensure that you don't forget anything.
8. Be sure to use your rewards card to get points or discounts on your purchase.
King Soopers offers rewards cards that give customers points or discounts on their purchases. Be sure to use your card when checking out at King Soopers to take advantage of these benefits.