1. Be aware of your allocated baggage weight and size limits:
It is important to keep in mind the maximum allowance for checked bags and hand luggage when traveling with Volaris. Checked bags should not exceed 32kg in weight and 158cm in dimensions, while carry-on baggage should not be heavier than 10kg and 56 x 40 x 20 cm in size.
2. Bring valid documentary evidence, such as an ID or passport:
You will need to present a valid form of identification such as a passport or driver's license when checking in for your flight. It is important to also remember to bring any other necessary documentation such as visa requirements for traveling internationally.
3. Make sure you know the exact timing for boarding and check-in:
Ensure that you arrive at the airport with plenty of time before your flight departure time to allow enough time for both check-in and boarding processes. Check-in closes one hour before departure and boarding starts 30 - 40 minutes prior to the flight.
4. Familiarize yourself with all relevant safety policies and regulations:
Before flying, it is important to be aware of all safety instructions and procedures that are provided by Volaris. This information can be found on their website or in their handbooks provided on board.
5. Have details of any medical conditions ready to present if needed during the flight:
If you have a medical condition that could affect your ability to fly safely, you should be prepared to present this information when checking in for your flight at the airport or when requested by staff during the flight.
6. Have a copy of your e-ticket ready on boarding:
Have your e-ticket ready upon boarding the plane. This is important, as it will be required to confirm your identity before taking off.
7. Follow check in procedures accurately at the airport:
Be sure to follow all check in procedures carefully when arriving for your flight. Volaris staff are there to help you and will ensure that everything runs smoothly from start to finish.
8. Inform staff about any special dietary requirements that you may have:
If you have any specific dietary needs or allergies, make sure to inform staff at check-in or onboard the aircraft so that appropriate arrangements can be made for your meal during the flight.
9. Listen carefully to all announcements made by ground crew members:
During your time at the airport, pay close attention to all instructions given by ground staff and make sure that you adhere to their instructions.
10. Don't forget to collect your baggage upon arrival before leaving the Arrivals terminal:
Do not leave the arrivals terminal without collecting your bags. Check with staff if there are any delays or problems with baggage collection. Be prepared to present identification if requested in order to collect your items.