1. Inspect the business premises for areas that need to be cleaned.
This may include looking for spills or messes that need to be cleaned up, as well as checking for any areas that may not have been previously cleaned.
2. Vacuum all carpets and furniture.
This helps to remove any dirt, dust, or hair that may be on the surface. It is important to vacuum before dusting or cleaning any other surfaces.
3. Dust all surfaces, including ledges, shelves, and corners.
Dust can accumulate in these areas and should be removed to prevent build-up. A soft cloth or duster can be used for this task.
4. Wipe down all countertops, cabinets, and furniture with a disinfectant cleaner.
This helps to remove any germs or bacteria that may be present. It is important to use a cleaner that is safe for the specific type of surface being cleaned.
5. Clean all windows and mirrors inside and out.
Windows and mirrors should be streak-free and dust-free. A glass cleaner can be used for this task.
6. Polish all metal fixtures or appliances with a polishing cloth.
This helps to restore the shine to metal surfaces. A polishing cloth can be purchased at most hardware stores.
7. Remove any cobwebs from the ceilings and walls.
Cobwebs can accumulate in these areas and should be removed to keep the business looking clean. A broom or duster can be used for this task.
8. Sweeping & mopping of floors.
Floors should be free of dirt, dust, and hair. A sweeping and mopping will help to achieve this.
9. Disinfecting of bathrooms.
Bathrooms should be disinfected in order to remove any germs or bacteria. A bathroom cleaner can be used for this task.