1. Monday: Clean the Bathrooms
Make sure to scrub the toilet and bathtub, wipe down the sink and countertops, and vacuum the floor.
2. Tuesday: Dust and Vacuum Common Areas
Vacuum the carpets and furniture, and dust surfaces.
3. Wednesday: Scrub the Kitchen
Wipe down all countertops and appliances, scrub the floors, and clean the oven.
4. Thursday: Tidy Your Entryway and Bedrooms
Tidying up these areas usually means making beds, folding clothes, and putting away toys.
5. Friday: Clear the Clutter from Your Mind
This is a time to relax and de-stress after a busy week. Maybe read a book or take a walk outside.