1. Make sure you have your dance shoes.
It is important to have proper footwear when dancing. Make sure to pack your dance shoes so you are prepared for the competition.
2. Bring your competition music on a CD or flash drive.
Make sure to bring your music for the competition so you can practice your routine.
3. Pack your hair supplies and make-up.
Be sure to pack any necessary hair supplies and make-up so you can look your best on stage.
4. Be sure to pack any costumes or props you will need.
If you have any costumes or props, be sure to pack them so you don’t forget them.
5. Don’t forget your water and snacks.
It is important to stay hydrated and fed during a long competition. Make sure to pack water and snacks so you can stay healthy and energized.
6. Pack any other necessary supplies, such as band-aids, first aid kit, etc.
Make sure to pack any other necessary supplies in case you need them during the competition.
7. Make sure you have your registration information and release forms.
It is important to have all of your registration information and release forms ready before the competition begins.
8. Have cash or a checkbook handy in case you need to buy anything at the competition.
Sometimes competitions have vendors selling things like t-shirts or water bottles, so it is helpful to have cash or a checkbook on hand just in case.