1. Confirm the date, time, and location of the wedding with all vendors
This includes confirming the date, time, and location of the wedding with all vendors involved in the ceremony and reception. This can help avoid any potential conflicts or issues on the big day.
2. Create a timeline for the day of the wedding
This includes creating a timeline for the day of the wedding that outlines when each vendor should arrive, when the ceremony will start and end, when photos will be taken, etc. This can help keep everything running on schedule and avoid any delays.
3. Order bridal party flowers and boutonnieres
This includes ordering flowers for the bride, groom, bridal party, and parents. Boutonnieres can be ordered for the groom and groomsmen.
4. Finalize menu with caterer and order any last minute items
This includes finalizing the menu with the caterer and ordering any last minute items that may be needed, such as additional food or drinks, cake tastings, etc.
5. Get marriage license if not already obtained
This includes obtaining a marriage license if it has not already been obtained.
6. Pick up wedding rings
This includes picking up wedding rings from the jeweler before the big day.
7. Meet with officiant to go over the ceremony details
This includes meeting with the officiant to go over all of the details about the ceremony, such as who will be participating in the ceremony, what readings will be included, etc.
8. Confirm final head count with catering company and make any payments due
This includes confirming how many guests will be attending the reception and making any payments that may be due to the catering company.
9. Write out seating chart for reception venue and place escort cards at designated tables
This includes creating a seating chart for the reception venue and placing escort cards at assigned tables.
10. Hang signage directing guests to restrooms, wedding party, etc
This can include hanging signage throughout the reception venue directing guests to where they can find restrooms, wedding party members (such as DJs or band), etc. This can help guests easily find what they need and avoid any confusion.