1. Check in with the daycare staff each day:
It is important to touch base with the daycare staff every day to ensure that your child is settling in well and that there have been no major changes or problems.
2. Ask about your child's activities and how they are progressing:
You should ask the staff about the activities that your child has been participating in and how they are doing. This will help you gauge whether or not they are enjoying their time at the daycare and if they are learning anything new.
3. Make sure the daycare staff is aware of any changes in your child's health or behavior:
It is important to keep the daycare staff up-to-date on any changes in your child's health or behavior. This way, they can be on the lookout for any potential problems and address them quickly.
4. Communicate with the daycare staff about any concerns you have:
If you have any concerns about your child's care or development, be sure to communicate them with the daycare staff. They should be able to address your concerns and help put your mind at ease.
5. Make sure your child is eating healthy meals and getting enough sleep:
It is important to ensure that your child is eating healthy meals and getting enough sleep while at the daycare. This will help them stay healthy and be able to focus during the day.
6. Ask the daycare staff for feedback on your child's behavior and development:
The daycare staff will be able to give you valuable feedback on your child's behavior and development. This can be helpful in spotting any potential problems or areas of concern.