1. Keep an eye on the health of your allies and revive them when necessary.
In order to keep your allies alive, it is important to keep an eye on their health. If they fall too low, revive them as soon as possible. You can also use healing items to help keep them healthy.
2. Stay out of the red zone.
The red zone is a danger area that will deal significant damage to you if you stand in it. Make sure to stay out of it as much as possible.
3. Block and dodge enemy attacks.
When an enemy attack is coming your way, block it by pressing the block button at the right time, or dodge it by quickly moving out of the way. Blocking and dodging will help reduce the amount of damage you take.
4. Use your abilities to deal damage and control the battlefield.
Your abilities can be very helpful in dealing damage to enemies and controlling the battlefield. Make sure to use them as often as possible.
5. Pay attention to the boss’s movements and patterns.
The boss’s movements and patterns can give you clues on how to best fight them. Pay close attention to them and adjust your tactics as needed.
6. Pick up any loot that drops during the fight.
Loot drops during a fight can contain useful items like weapons, armor, and spells. Make sure to pick it up whenever you can.
7. Don’t forget to use your defensive items.
Your defensive items can help protect you from taking too much damage during a fight. Make sure to use them when necessary.