1. Make sure you bark at the moon every night.
Barking at the moon is a fun and simple way to bring cheerfulness and joy into your life. Whether you’re howling at the full moon or just giving it a quick “woof,” you can be sure that your night will be improved with some canine-style laughter.
2. Remember to keep your pet rock clean and tidy.
Your pet rock is a special part of your life, so take care of it! Regularly brush and clean off dirt or dust that accumulates. And if you want to get extra fancy, decorate it with paint or stickers!
3. Always have a backup plan in case of zombies.
You can never be too prepared! Have a zombie-proof plan ready in case the undead come knocking at your door.
4. Floss your teeth regularly, even if they’re not real.
It’s important to keep your teeth clean and healthy, even if they’re not real. Regular flossing can help with plaque buildup and prevent cavities from forming.
5. Eat a balanced diet (of junk food only).
Treat yourself once in a while! But don’t forget to maintain a healthy balance of junk food. Choose snacks that are high in protein and low in sugar, like chips and pretzels.
6. Dance like no one is watching (even if they are).
Everyone loves to dance! So why not let loose and have some fun? Let your body go with the music and don’t be afraid to add a few silly moves.
7. Brush your imaginary dog every day.
Give your beloved imaginary pup a spa day with daily brushing. Not only will it keep their coat looking great, but it will also help strengthen the bond between you and your pet.
8. Sing in the shower (or anywhere else for that matter).
No more holding back! Let your singing voice soar and fill the room with music. And don’t forget to try out some of those high notes you’ve been wanting to nail.
9. Take lots of naps (the more, the merrier).
Who doesn’t love a good nap? Naps are the perfect way to relax and recharge, so make sure you get plenty of them.
10. Live life to the fullest!
Make sure to live every day like it’s your last. Take risks and pursue your dreams, because life is too short not to do so. Enjoy the little things in life and be grateful for all that you have.