1. Appointment schedule letter:
This letter is from your employer and confirms the details of your appointment for your visa interview.
2. DS-160 barcode confirmation:
This is a confirmation number that is generated after you complete the DS-160 form. You will need this number for your interview.
3. Original H-1B visa approval notice (Form I-797):
This is the original notice that was sent to you after your petition was approved. You will need to show this at your interview.
4. Letter for the H-1B visa application provided by your employer:
This letter is from your employer and provides information about your job and salary. It must be on company letterhead and signed by an authorized representative of your employer.
5. Form I-129:
This is the form that was used to petition for your H1B visa. You will need to show this at your interview.
6. Payment stubs for at least the last three months:
You will need to provide evidence of payment for at least the last three months.
7. H classification supplement to form I-129:
This supplement confirms that you meet the requirements for the H1B visa. You will need to show this at your interview.
8. Employment verification letter:
This letter is from your employer and confirms that you are employed by them in the position described on the letterhead. It must be on company letterhead and signed by an authorized representative of your employer.
9. Request for working conditions for H-1B and H-1B1 non-immigrants:
This is a request made to the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) to waive certain requirements for you so that you can work in the United States under a H1B or H-1B1 visa. You will need to show this at your interview.
10. Monthly statements (last three months):
These statements should show that you have been paid at least the amount specified on the Form I-129 supplement mentioned in item 7 above. They can be bank statements, pay stubs, or other official documents.