1. Check the fire alarm and detectors:
The fire alarm and detectors should be tested on a regular basis to ensure that they are working properly in the event of a fire.
2. Test the emergency lighting:
The emergency lighting should be tested on a regular basis to ensure that it will be functional in the event of a power outage or other emergency.
3. Inspect the fire extinguishers:
The fire extinguishers should be inspected regularly to make sure they are properly charged and operational.
4. Clean the air vents:
The air vents should be cleaned on a regular basis to ensure proper airflow and ventilation throughout the hotel.
5. Vacuum the carpets:
The carpets should be vacuumed on a regular basis to remove dirt, dust, and other debris.
6. Dust the furniture and fixtures:
The furniture and fixtures should be dusted on a regular basis to remove any built-up dust or dirt.
7. Wipe down all of the surfaces:
All of the surfaces should be wiped down on a regular basis to keep them clean and free of any dirt or debris.
8. Check for leaks or water damage:
Leaks or water damage should be checked for regularly and repaired as needed.
9. Service the HVAC system:
The HVAC system should be serviced regularly to ensure proper function and efficiency.
10. Inspect and repair electrical wiring and outlets:
Electrical wiring and outlets should be inspected and repaired as needed to ensure safe operation.
11. Take care of any plumbing issues:
Plumbing issues should be taken care of as soon as they are identified in order to prevent further damage/problems.
12. Check the locks and security systems:
The locks and security systems should be checked on a regular basis to ensure that they are functioning properly.
13. Clean the windows and outside surfaces of the hotel:
Windows and outside surfaces of the hotel should be cleaned on a regular basis to keep them looking their best.
14. Paint or touch up areas as needed:
Areas that need painting or touching up should be done so on a regular basis to keep the hotel looking its best.
15. Schedule routine maintenance check-ups for all major hotel systems and equipment:
Routine maintenance check-ups should be scheduled for all major hotel systems and equipment in order to ensure proper function/operation.