1. Vacuum all carpets and furniture:
This will help to remove any lice eggs that may be present in the carpets or furniture.
2. Wash all clothing, bedding, and towels:
Washing these items at a temperature of at least 140°F (60°C) will kill off any lice or eggs that may be present on the fabrics.
3. Soak combs, brushes, and other hair accessories in hot water:
This will help to kill any lice or eggs in them.
4. Disinfect bathroom areas and furniture:
This can help to prevent re-infestation by killing off any remaining lice or eggs.
5. Apply a lice-killing shampoo to the head:
This will help to kill any remaining lice on the scalp.
6. Repeat treatments as necessary:
Lice can be persistent, so it may be necessary to repeat treatments to ensure that all of the lice have been killed off.
7. Check everyone in the household for lice:
Regularly checking everyone in the home will help to catch any new infestations quickly and prevent re-infestation.