1. Engine oil change:
Regular oil changes promote optimal engine performance and longevity by ensuring proper lubrication and reducing wear.
2. Oil filter replacement:
The oil filter helps remove impurities from the oil, preventing them from circulating through the engine.
3. Air filter inspection and replacement:
A clean air filter supports efficient engine combustion and enhances fuel economy.
4. Brake fluid check and replacement:
Brake fluid degrades over time, so maintaining the right level and quality is crucial for safe braking.
5. Tire pressure and tread examination:
Proper tire pressure and tread depth improve traction, fuel efficiency, and handling.
6. Coolant level and condition inspection:
The cooling system prevents overheating, so maintaining the right coolant levels and quality is essential.
7. Transmission fluid check and, if necessary, flush:
Regular transmission fluid checks and, if needed, flushes ensure smooth gear shifts and prevent transmission issues.
8. Battery health and connection assessment:
A healthy battery and clean connections prevent starting and electrical problems.
9. Brake system inspection, including pads and rotors:
Checking brake pads, rotors, and fluid ensures reliable braking performance.
10. Steering and suspension component assessment:
Proper steering and suspension systems guarantee a comfortable and controlled ride.