1. Submit your tuition and fees payment:
Your tuition and other associated costs need to be paid in full before the start of classes.
2. Arrange for on-campus housing:
You'll need to secure a dorm or apartment before you arrive on campus.
3. Submit a complete medical history form:
You'll need to provide information about your health and any existing medical conditions.
4. Sign up for student activities:
There are a variety of clubs, organizations, and events that you can join or attend during your time at MIT.
5. Register for courses:
You'll need to decide which classes you want to take and register for them.
6. Familiarize yourself with academic policies:
You'll need to understand the school's attendance, grading, and other policies to succeed in your courses.
7. Prepare for financial aid:
Make sure you are aware of any loans or grants that you will be eligible for during your time at MIT.
8. Get your student ID card:
You'll need to obtain an official MIT student identification card before the start of classes.
9. Purchase essential supplies and equipment:
Gather all the necessary items such as textbooks, a laptop, or other materials that you will need for success during your first year at MIT.
10. Get involved in student life:
Explore the many opportunities to get involved with student organizations, athletics, and other on-campus activities.