1. Check the tires for wear and proper inflation.
Tires should be checked for proper inflation and wear on a monthly basis. If the tires are worn down, they will need to be replaced.
2. Check the brakes for proper operation and fluid levels.
Brakes should be checked for proper operation and fluid levels every 3 months. If the brakes are not functioning properly, they will need to be repaired or replaced.
3. Check all fluid levels, including engine oil, brake fluid, power steering fluid, and antifreeze/coolant.
Fluid levels should be checked every month. If any of the fluids are low, they will need to be topped up.
4. Inspect the car battery and charging system.
The car battery should be inspected every 6 months. If the battery is not holding a charge, it will need to be replaced. The charging system should also be inspected every 6 months for proper function.
5. Look under the car for leaks or damage.
Leaks or damage should be looked for under the car every month. If any leaks or damage is found, it will need to be repaired.
6. Test drive the vehicle to make sure it drives smoothly and brakes properly.
A test drive should be taken every month to make sure the vehicle is driving smoothly and braking properly. If there are any problems with either of these aspects, they will need to be fixed.
7. Inspect the exhaust system for leaks or damage.
The exhaust system should be inspected every 6 months for leaks or damage. If there is any damage found, it will need to be repaired.
8. Check the lights and signals for proper operation.
Lights and signals should be checked every month for proper operation. If there are any problems with them, they will need to be fixed.
9. Make sure all windows and mirrors are clean and clear.
Windows and mirrors should be cleaned every week for clarity and obstruction-free vision while driving.
10. Clean the inside of the windshield and all other glass.
The inside of the windshield should be cleaned every week with a glass cleaner in order to improve visibility while driving. All other glass should be cleaned as needed.