1. Checklist of Num Noms Series.
This list will include all series and their corresponding sub-series. It should also provide the year of release for each series.
2. List of all figures in the series.
This should include all figures, variations and exclusives within each series and their corresponding sub-series.
3. Variations and exclusives in each series.
This should include any special limited edition figures and exclusives within each series.
4. Rarity or collectability ratings for each figure.
This should include any ratings based on the scarcity, availability or condition of each figure.
5. A breakdown of parts and accessories that come with each figure.
This should include any parts, accessories or pieces that come with each figure.
6. Pictures or images to help identify individual pieces or complete sets.
It is helpful to include pictures or images of each figure and complete sets. This can also be used as a reference guide so collectors know what they are looking for.
7. Price guide information if available.
This should include any pricing information available. This can be especially helpful if the figures are being purchased online or from a third-party vendor.
8. Release dates for new figures or collections.
It is important to keep track of when new figures or collections are released to stay up to date on the latest releases. This should also be included in the checklist.