1. Do you see or sense any unexplained movement in your surroundings?
People who experience paranormal activity often report seeing or sensing unexplained movement in their surroundings. This could be things like objects moving on their own, strange shadows or movements out of the corner of their eye, or a feeling that someone is watching them even when no one is around.
2. Do you experience feelings of dread, fear, or terror for no reason?
Many people who believe in ghosts report feeling intense fear or terror for no logical reason. This could be a feeling of dread or unease when in certain areas or around certain objects, sudden panic attacks, or a constant feeling of being scared or uneasy.
3. Have you ever seen a ghost or other entity that could not be explained?
There are many people who claim to have seen ghosts or other entities that could not be explained. This could be something like a figure appearing out of nowhere, unusual movements or behaviors from spirits, or strange lights or sounds.
4. Do objects in your home move or change position without explanation?
Many people who believe in ghosts also report the unexplainable movement of objects in their homes. This could be things like furniture rearranging itself, pictures moving on the walls, doors opening and closing on their own, or strange noises coming from nowhere.
5. Are there strange noises or voices that can't be attributed to any known source?
People who believe in ghosts often report hearing strange noises and voices that can't be attributed to any known source. This could be things like unexplained footsteps, banging on the walls, whispers, laughter, and more.
6. Have you ever felt like someone was watching you when no one was around?
Many people who experience paranormal activity feel like they are being watched by someone even when there is no one there. They may get a creepy feeling of being followed around, feel like they're being stared at, or have the sense that someone is right behind them.
7. Do unusual things happen in your life that could not be logically explained?
There are often events in people's lives that cannot be logically explained and are believed to be caused by paranormal activity. This could be things like unexplainable injuries, items going missing without explanation, sudden changes in mood or personality, strange dreams or visions, and more.
8. Have you ever had a dream where a ghost appeared to you?
It is not uncommon for people who believe in ghosts to report having dreams where a ghost or other entity appears to them. This could be a loved one who has passed away, a stranger, or even an animal.
9. Are there any areas of your life that seem to be haunted by negative energy?
Many people who experience paranormal activity also feel like there are areas of their life that are haunted by negative energy. This could be a certain room in their house, a place they used to work, or even an entire city or town.