1. Sweep and mop the floors:
Make sure to sweep up all of the dirt and debris on the floor, and then mop it clean.
2. Vacuum the carpets:
Vacuum all of the carpets to remove any dirt, dust, or debris.
3. Wipe down all of the surfaces:
Wipe down all of the surfaces in the area with a disinfectant to clean them and kill any bacteria.
4. Clean the windows and mirrors:
Clean all of the windows and mirrors in the area to remove any fingerprints or smudges.
5. Remove all of the dust and cobwebs:
Remove all of the dust and cobwebs from around the area.
6. Disinfect all of the surfaces:
Disinfect all of the surfaces in the area to kill any bacteria or germs.
7. Throw away any trash or debris:
Throw away any trash or debris that may have been left over from construction.