1. Check and refill toilet paper, hand towels, and soap dispensers.
It is important to regularly check that the restroom is stocked with enough toilet paper, hand towels, and soap dispensers to meet customer needs. Toilet paper should be changed between each use, while hand towels should be replaced daily. Additionally, it is important to refill soap dispensers as needed.
2. Disinfect sinks, toilets, urinals, and all other restroom surfaces.
Using a disinfectant regularly will help to ensure that germs are not spread throughout the restroom area. It is important to focus on areas such as sink edges and handles, toilet lids and flushers, urinal handles and overspray, and doorknobs/handles in order to prevent the spread of illness-causing bacteria.
3. Empty all bins/disposals of existing waste.
It is important to empty all restroom bins/dispose of existing waste on a regular basis in order to maintain a clean and hygienic environment.
4. Mop floors with disinfectant.
Using a disinfectant to mop the floor will help to prevent the spread of germs, as well as avoid any slips or falls that could occur due to wetness.
5. Clean mirrors and ensure fixtures are dust-free.
It is important to regularly clean mirrors in order to avoid smudges or other marks that may be visible. Additionally, fixtures should be checked for dust and wiped down if necessary.
6. Sanitize door knobs/handles.
It is essential to regularly sanitize all door knobs/handles in order to reduce the risk of spreading illnesses through contact with a dirty surface.
7. Ensure adequate ventilation is present in the restroom area.
Ensuring that there is adequate ventilation in the restroom area will help to reduce unpleasant odors, as well as help to prevent mold and mildew build-up.
8. Replace any light bulbs that have gone out.
It is important to replace any light bulbs that are no longer working in order to provide enough lighting for customers using the restroom.
9. Check for leaks or clogged drains; repair if necessary.
Regularly checking for leaks or clogged drains will help to avoid water damage and staining that can be caused by blocked water flow. Any issues should be reported/repaired immediately.
10. Check for any signs of damage to the restroom and report/repair as needed.
It is important to regularly check for any signs of damage that may have occurred in the restroom, such as broken fixtures or tiles. Any issues should be reported/repaired immediately in order to avoid further deterioration or injury.