1. Make a study schedule and stick to it:
It is important to have a study plan and to stick to it. This will help you make the most of your time and ensure that you are prepared for the test.
2. Get plenty of rest before the test:
It is important to be well-rested on test day. This will help you stay focused and perform your best.
3. Eat a healthy breakfast on test day:
A healthy breakfast will help you focus and perform your best on the SAT exam.
4. Arrive at the test center early:
Arriving early will give you time to relax and prepare for the exam.
5. Bring a photo ID and your registration ticket:
You will need to bring a photo ID and your registration ticket with you to the test center.
6. Bring several sharpened #2 pencils:
You will need pencils to complete the exam, so it is important to bring several sharpened #2 pencils with you
7. Bring a calculator (unless you are banned from using one):
A calculator can be helpful on the SAT exam, but some students are banned from using them. Be sure to check if you are allowed to use a calculator before bringing one with you.
8. Dress comfortably for the exam:
You will be sitting for several hours, so it is important to dress comfortably so that you can focus on the test.
9. Read all instructions carefully:
It is important to read all instructions carefully before starting the exam. This will help avoid any confusion during the test.
10. Answer every question:
It is important to answer every question on the SAT exam because there is no penalty for guessing. You will not be able to go back and change your answers, so it is important to answer every question to the best of your ability.