1. Review your website for broken links and fix them.
Broken links can hurt your website’s search engine ranking, as well as frustrate your visitors. Make sure to review your website for any broken links and fix them before launching your new website.
2. Update all of your website content, including titles, meta descriptions, and header tags.
Updating your website content is critical for getting the most out of your SEO migration. Make sure to update all of your titles, meta descriptions, and header tags to ensure that your site is properly optimized for search engines.
3. Add new images to your website and ensure that they are properly tagged.
Adding new images to your website is a great way to improve user experience and help with SEO. Be sure to add new images to your website and make sure that they are properly tagged so that they will be found by search engines.
4. Create new pages on your website, if necessary.
If you have a lot of content to migrate, you may need to create new pages on your website in order to make everything accessible. Be sure to use the correct page URLs so that visitors are directed to the right pages on your site.
5. Make sure that all of your website URLs are correct and user-friendly.
Badly formatted or incorrect URLs can hurt your website’s SEO ranking. Make sure that all of your website URLs are correct and user-friendly so that visitors have a smooth browsing experience.
6. Use 301 redirects to keep visitors directed to the right pages on your website.
Using 301 redirects is an effective way to keep visitors directed to the right pages on your website after a migration. Be sure to set up 301 redirects so that no one gets lost during the move.
7. Set up Google Search Console and submit a sitemap of your website.
Setting up Google Search Console is an important step in any SEO migration plan. Make sure to submit a sitemap of your website so that Google can index all of your content correctly.
8. Monitor your website traffic to ensure that there is no drop-off after the migration.
Monitoring your website traffic is essential after any major change, such as an SEO migration. Be sure to track any drop-off in traffic after the migration and take steps accordingly.
9. Analyze your competitor's websites to see how they are ranking in search engines.
It’s important to keep an eye on your competition, especially after a major change like an SEO migration. Analyze your competitor's websites to see how they are ranking in search engines and make sure to stay ahead of the curve.
10. Continue optimizing your website keywords and content even after the migration is complete.
Optimizing your website for keywords and search engine ranking should be an ongoing process. Even after your migration is complete, continue to optimize your website so that you can maintain or improve your ranking.