1. Clean the windows and mirrors:
This includes both the inside and outside of the windows, as well as the mirrors.
2. Vacuum and mop the floors:
This includes all of the floors in the house, including the bedrooms, bathrooms, kitchen, and living room.
3. Dust all of the furniture and surfaces:
This includes tables, chairs, shelves, window sills, and other surfaces in the home.
4. Clean the bathrooms:
This includes cleaning the toilet, sink, bathtub, and shower.
5. Wipe down the kitchen counters and appliances:
This includes cleaning off all of the countertops and wiping down all of the appliances.
6. Sweep and mop the kitchen floor:
This includes sweeping up any debris on the floor and then mopping it clean.
7. Shampoo or sweep the carpets:
If there are carpets in the home, they will need to be shampooed or swept to get rid of all of the dirt and dust that has built up over time.
8. Clean out all of the closets and drawers:
This includes going through every closet and drawer in the home and getting rid of any unnecessary items.
9. Polish all of the silverware and brass fixtures:
This includes polishing any silverware or brass fixtures in the home to make them shine like new again.
10. This includes polishing any silverware or brass fixtures in the home to make them shine like new again:
This includes taking out both the trash can and recycling bin to be emptied outside.