1. Dust and clean all surfaces:
Dust and wipe down all surfaces, including countertops, shelves, and baseboards. Pay special attention to corners and hard-to-reach areas.
2. Vacuum carpets and mop hard floors:
Vacuum carpets thoroughly to remove dirt and debris. For hard floors, sweep and mop to ensure they are clean and shiny.
3. Clean and disinfect kitchen appliances:
Clean the inside and outside of appliances like the refrigerator, oven, microwave, and dishwasher. Disinfect handles and control panels.
4. Scrub and sanitize the bathroom:
Clean and sanitize the toilet, sink, bathtub, and shower. Pay attention to grout and faucets, and replace any missing or damaged caulk.
5. Wipe down interior cabinets and drawers:
Empty and clean inside cabinets and drawers. Remove any lingering crumbs or stains.
6. Remove cobwebs and clean light fixtures:
Use a duster or extendable brush to remove cobwebs from corners and light fixtures. Wipe down fixtures to remove dust and grime.
7. Clean windows, sills, and blinds:
Wash windows and window sills, and dust or wipe down blinds. Ensure they are free of dirt and smudges.
8. Check and replace air filters:
Check HVAC filters and replace if needed. A clean filter improves air quality and efficiency.
9. Repair any wall damage (e.g., nail holes):
Patch up any holes or damage to the walls and touch up with paint if necessary.
10. Ensure all trash and personal belongings are removed:
Dispose of all trash properly and remove any personal belongings from the property.