1. Check your mirrors regularly and adjust them as necessary.
Make sure you are always aware of what is happening around you by checking your mirrors regularly. If something changes, adjust your mirrors accordingly.
2. Make sure you know the location of all the controls in your car.
It is important to be familiar with the location of all the controls in your car so you can access them quickly and easily.
3. Keep both hands on the wheel, except when signaling or changing gears.
It is important to keep both hands on the wheel while driving so you can maintain control of the car at all times.
4. Obey all traffic laws and signs.
It is important to obey all traffic laws and signs while driving in order to stay safe and avoid accidents.
5. Be aware of your surroundings and what other drivers are doing.
Keep an eye on what other drivers are doing so you can anticipate their next move and stay safe on the road.
6. Use turn signals when turning or changing lanes.
Using turn signals lets other drivers know your intentions, which helps to avoid accidents.
7. Drive at a safe speed for the conditions around you.
Driving at a safe speed is essential for staying safe on the road. Adjust your speed depending on the conditions around you.
8. Watch for pedestrians and bicyclists, especially in busy areas.
Pedestrians and bicyclists can be difficult to see, so it is important to watch for them carefully when driving in busy areas.
9. Remain alert at all times while driving.
It is important to stay alert while driving in order to react quickly to any potential hazards.
10. Drive defensively and be prepared for the unexpected.
Defensive driving means being prepared for anything that might happen on the road. Always be on the lookout for potential hazards and be ready to react accordingly.