1. Start by creating a list of what you need and want for your wedding:
This can include anything from the type of dress you want to wear to the type of cake you want to serve.
2. Create a budget and stick to it:
This will help keep expenses in check and avoid any last-minute surprises.
3. Choose the right time of year for your wedding:
This can help ensure that everything goes smoothly, as you will have less chance of running into weather-related problems.
4. Determine the guest list size and send out save-the-dates:
This will help you determine how many people to invite and give them enough time to make arrangements to attend.
5. Choose a venue and book it:
This is an important step, as popular venues can fill up quickly.
6. Hire vendors, such as a catering company, florist, DJ, etcetera:
This will help take some of the burdens off of your shoulders and ensure that your wedding runs smoothly.
7. Plan the ceremony and reception details:
This includes things such as the order of events, the menu, and what songs will be played during different parts of the wedding.
8. Order wedding supplies:
This includes items such as tablecloths, napkins, flowers, and more.
9. Mail invitations:
This will let your guests know about the date and time of your wedding well in advance.
10. Finalize all details in the weeks leading up to the wedding:
This includes things like confirming with vendors, getting dressed, and making sure that everything is ready to go on the big day!