1. USCG License Renewal Application
This is the application form for renewal of the USCG license. It needs to be filled out in full with all relevant information before submission.
2. Merchant Mariner Credential (MMC) Renewal Form
The MMC renewal form must be completed by the mariner and include all the required information for renewing a valid MMC.
3. Drug and Alcohol Testing Certificate
This is a certificate that states the mariner has passed all required drug and alcohol testing as per USCG regulations. This must be renewed annually.
4. State Licensing Examinations Certificate/Card
This is the certificate or card issued by the state upon successful completion of all required licensing examinations. This must be renewed annually.
5. Medical Examination Report Form (CG-719K)
This is a form completed by the mariner’s healthcare provider detailing the results of their medical exam. This must be renewed annually.
6. Radar Observer Endorsement Examination Results or a Letter From the Training Institute Stating the Date of Completion of Training in Radar Observation, if Applicable
This is the certificate or letter issued by the training institute upon successful completion of all required radar observer endorsement examinations. This must be renewed every five years.
7. First Aid and CPR Card, if Applicable
This is the card issued by the training institute upon successful completion of all required first aid and CPR courses. This must be renewed every three years.
8. TWIC Card Renewal Form, if Applicable
This is the renewal form for the Transportation Worker Identification Credential (TWIC). This must be renewed every five years.
9. Proof of Citizenship
This is a form of identification such as a passport or birth certificate that proves the mariner’s citizenship status.
10. Copy of Current Vessel Registration
This is a copy of the vessel’s registration form issued by the state or USCG.
11. Current Proof of Insurance for Vessels
This is a valid insurance policy for the vessel issued by an approved insurer. It must be renewed annually.