1. Choose a suit or tuxedo for the wedding.
Make sure to start this task early so there is plenty of time to find the perfect look. It is important that you pick something that matches your style and makes you feel confident.
2. Make sure you have all of the necessary accessories such as cufflinks, shoes, socks, etc.
Don’t forget any of the small details that are essential for completing your outfit.
3. Arrange transport for yourself and your groomsmen to get to the ceremony venue.
Organize a car or other transport to make sure you don’t miss the wedding.
4. Ensure that any wedding rings you need are bought and ready to be exchanged on your big day.
This is a very important task that needs to be taken care of. Be sure to pick out rings that fit your style and budget.
5. Book a stylist/barber appointment if needed.
Organize an appointment so you have time to look your best on the big day.
6. Attend food tastings with the caterer if required.
Take part in food tastings to decide on the menu for your big day.
7. Finalize seating arrangements.
Decide on the seating arrangements for your guests so everyone is comfortable.
8. Prepare speeches or vows.
Write meaningful and heartfelt speeches or vows for the ceremony.
9. Check-in with other vendors like florists, photographers, and videographers.
Be sure to contact all of the vendors you are working with to make sure they are on track.