1. Make a list of all the things you need to do to prepare for the wedding:
This includes things like confirming the date and time of the wedding with your officiant, sending invitations, booking a venue, and hiring vendors.
2. Order flowers and plan the floral arrangements:
You'll need to figure out what kind of flowers you want, order them, and decide where they will be placed.
3. Finalize the seating chart:
This involves assigning guests to specific tables and making sure everyone has a seat.
4. Plan the menu and order food:
You'll need to decide what type of food you want, order it, and make sure it will be ready on time.
5. Meet with your officiant and choose readings, music, and any other ceremonial details:
This meeting will help you plan the overall tone of the wedding ceremony.
6. Create a timeline for the day off and share it with all your vendors:
This will ensure that everyone knows what is happening and when and can plan accordingly.
7. Finalize your transportation plans:
Decide how you will get to and from your wedding venue and book any necessary transportation services.