1. Successfully complete all required courses for the degree.
The student must complete all courses listed on their academic plan of study and any additional requirements for their major.
2. Achieve a minimum GPA of 2.00 on all coursework taken at WTAMU.
A minimum of 2.00 must be achieved in order to receive a degree from WTAMU.
3. Obtain approval from professors and advisors for any major or minor changes.
If there are any changes to the student’s major or minor, they must be approved by both their professors and advisors.
4. Complete the degree plan form with your advisor's signature.
The degree plan form must be completed and signed by an advisor in order for the student to graduate.
5. Pay tuition fees in full by deadlines given by University.
The student must pay all tuition fees required by the deadlines set by the University in order to remain eligible for graduation.
6. Satisfy any other requirements established by the department and college.
The student must meet all additional requirements established by their department and college in order to graduate.
7. Submit an application for graduation at least one semester prior to the intended date of completion.
The student must submit an application for graduation at least one semester prior to their intended date of completion.
8. Meet with your academic advisor to review the final checklist items prior to graduation.
The student must meet with an advisor to review the final checklist items prior to graduation.
9. Participate in commencement ceremony activities as appropriate.
The student is encouraged to participate in all commencement ceremony activities that are appropriate for their academic program and degree level.